Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ke$ha

Sometimes I worry that Ke$ha will release a good song, because then I'd have to rethink my assessment of her as America's Least Talented Pop Star. I enjoy having my paradigm shifted on most things, but on Ke$ha I remain stubborn. If Ke$ha ever succeeds, then the skies will turn black as a plague of stinging locusts rain down from the heavens. These locusts will gnaw our flesh into a gelatinous pulp, leaving only bare bones behind.

Fortunately, her new song sucks.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! She's so dumb and gross. She even looks genuinely trashy. Though she's all made up in videos, etc., somehow her deeper rotten core seeps out. And I always think she looks like she smells like pee, and that snarl on her face makes me think she can smell it too. I especially hate the song (and video for) "Take it Off."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to everything you said. The more we can trash Ke$ha (and not in the cool sense of "EorE?" "trash"), the better!

    ReplyDelete